1. When working, the road roller should start before it starts to vibrate. The internal combustion engine should first reach the medium speed and then modulate the high speed.
2. When shifting and reversing, stop first, and reduce the engine speed when shifting.
3. It is forbidden to vibrate the road roller on a solid ground.
4. When crushing the soft roadbed, it should be crushed 1~2 times without vibration, and then vibrated and crushed.
5. When rolling, the vibration frequency should be consistent. For the vibratory roller that can adjust your vibration, you should adjust the vibration frequency before working. Do not adjust the vibration frequency without shaking.
6. Adjustment of the reverse clutch, the starting clutch and the brake should be performed after the main clutch is disengaged.
7. When using up and downhill, you cannot use the fast file. In the case of sharp turns, it is strictly forbidden to use the quick gear when the articulated vibratory roller is rolled in a small turning circle.
8. The roller must not engage the vibration when driving at high speed.
9. Stop the vibration first, then put the reversing mechanism in the middle position, the transmission is placed in the neutral position, and finally the hand brake lever is pulled up. The internal combustion engine is turned off after several minutes of idling.
10. Other operation requirements shall comply with the regulations of the static pressure roller.
1 Whether it is uphill or downhill, the bottom layer of the asphalt mixture must be clean and dry, and the asphalt binder layer must be sprayed to avoid slipping of the mixture during rolling.
2 Whether it is uphill crushing or downhill rolling, the drive wheel of the roller should be behind. This has the following advantages: when going uphill, the rear drive wheel can withstand the driving force provided by the ramp and the machine itself, while the front wheel preliminarily compacts the road surface to withstand the large shear force generated by the drive wheel. When going downhill, the impact force generated by the self-weight of the roller is offset by the braking of the driving wheel. Only the mixture after rolling by the front wheel has the ability to support the driving wheel to generate shearing force.
3 When rolling uphill, the roller should start, stop and accelerate smoothly, avoiding the speed being too high or too low.
4 Before rolling uphill, the mixture should be cooled to the specified low temperature, and then static preloading. When the temperature of the mixture drops to the lower limit (120 °C), the vibration compaction is adopted.
5 Downhill rolling should avoid sudden shifting and braking.
6 When carrying out downhill crushing under steep slope conditions, the light roller should be used for pre-pressing, and then compacted by heavy-duty roller or vibratory roller.